The mountain lovers across the world take pride, delight and wonder at the very thought of undertaking the most incredible world famous and popular Annapurna base camp trek. The scintillating beauty, marvels of mountain ranges, fascinating Annapurna, world’s 10th highest peak, moderate to difficult terrain and trekking conditions combined with the near-fatal attractions for the imposing challenges to the Mountaineers bring them flocking to this place. The Annapurna circuit with Tilicho Lake and Annapurna base camp trek whets the appetite of mountain lovers to the maximum with its formidable aura and several treasures along the way. It is considered as the best and finest trekking trail in the world.
One will be mesmerised at the scenic beauty of mountain range views even from Pokhara much before the actual start of a trek from Besisahar. Distinctive views of various peaks of Annapurna massif with Machapuchare peaks teasing all along the way to Sinuwa is a delight to any mountaineer. The trail attracts more than a lakh of enthusiastic mountaineers all over the world which is endowed with so much diversity in scenic beauty, habitats, trekking trail, culture and geography
This 23days Annapurna Circuit trekking package is a unique experience combining historic to pilgrimage to ecological experience, trail through forests, ethnic and cultural heritage experience, architecture and amazing gorgeous view of Himalayan ranges with all-encompassing Annapurna and other peaks will thrill the trekkers along this most adventurous trail up to Tilicho Lake.
• The trekking trail encounters the highest Throng La pass and the highest altitude, Lake Tilicho
• Most sacred pilgrimage place Muktinath frequented by residents of Nepal and India alike
• A thoroughly preserved and ecologically conserved area Annapurna
• A highly windy area, Jomsom
• Ethncal and cultural diversity at its best along the different regions of the trail and natural flora and fauna