Terms and Conditions
You have to follow the mentioned terms and conditions before you should confirm your booking with our Mountain Hike Nepal team. You should read them in a careful way to stay aware with respective rights as well as obligations.
Clients Booking Confirmation Policies
• You have to provide us photocopies of your passport and about 15% of the down payment of the complete trek price.
• You and your fellow travelers should compulsorily have travel insurance to perform trekking or tour activities with our Mountain Hike Nepal team. Your insurance policy should essentially cover your complete Nepal trip, which includes medical expenses, personal injuries, helicopter evaluation, repatriation expenses and luggage/baggage loss and so on.
• You get the receipt indicating your final booking confirmation once you make advance payment and provide photocopies of your passports.
• Make sure to provide complete payment before the departure of your chosen trip.
• We accept varying modes of payments to provide you convenience related to money transfer. These include payments via credit cards, money grams, Western Union and bank transfer. However, you have to pay the service charge of the bank while you deposit the down payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
• You have to cancel your confirmed trek/tour booking with our Mountain Hike Nepal team in writing minimum 2 weeks before your scheduled trip. You may provide this in writing document or email.
• However, even though you may cancel your trip, your down payment amount i.e. 15% of the total price is non-refundable.
• If you fail to make payment of the balance before you depart for your trip in any country, such as Tibet, Bhutan, India or Nepal, we have the right to cancel your booking without making any refund of your paid amount to us.