The Kathmandu Valley contains three royal cities – Kathmandu; Patan and Bhaktapur. Chitwan literally means “heart of the jungle”. It is a truly wildlife adventure.Lumbini – the birth place of Siddhartha Gautam Buddha and the founder of Buddhism, known as Buddha or the enlightened one…
|Airport||Tribhuvan International Airport|
|Group Size||:||Min-1 Max-14|
The Kathmandu Valley contains three royal cities - Kathmandu; Patan and Bhaktapur. Chitwan literally means “heart of the jungle”. It is a truly wildlife adventure.Lumbini - the birth place of Siddhartha Gautam Buddha and the founder of Buddhism, known as Buddha or the enlightened one. Pokhara is a resort city of remarkable beauty. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificent summit of Machhapuchhre rising behind it create an ambiance of peace and magic. Nagarkot- Which is one of the nearest and most famous mountain view point . Enjoy the sunset over the Himalayas. Nagarkot is situated 32 km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2175 m above sea level. The Mountains we see from Dhampus include the Annapurna south peaks of Annapurna range, the Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Lanjung Himal and other peaks. Dhampus is quiet, serene and amazingly beautiful.
- Day 1:Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Kathmandu
- Day 3:Kathmandu to Chitwan
- Day 4:Chitwan
- Day 5:Chitwan to Lumbini
- Day 6: lumbini to Pokhara
- Day 7:Pokhara
- Day 8:Pokhara to Nagarkot
- Day 9:Nagarkot to kathmandu via Bhaktapur
- Day 10:Departure
Airport Pick up and drops by private Transport
Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast
Tourist standard Hotel in Chitwan for 2 nights with breakfast/lunch/dinner and jungle actitvities
Tourist standard Hotel in Lumbini for 1 night with breakfast
Tourist standard Hotel in Pokhara for 2 nights with
Tourist standard Hotel in Nagarkot for 1 night with breakfast
All round trip (Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara-Nagarkot-Kathmandu) and All sightseeing as mention in itinerary by private transport
Driver salary, allowance,meal and accommodation
Transport fuel, insurance , parking fee and overnight charges
AC uses in vehicle will cost extra
Lunch and Dinner other than Breakfast
Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls
Services other than specified.
- Day 01: Kathmandu:
- Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu city tour:
- After an early breakfast, you are ready to do sightseeing tour in 4 major places in Kathmandu – Swoyambhunath (Monkey temple), Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and Kathmandu durbar squire. We begin today’s sightseeing tour with a visit to Swoyambhunath a 2500-year old site where, it is believed, the Radiant Lotus of the valley-mythology, settled when the water was drained by Manjushri, the god of Wisdom. The 5 dhyani Buddha’s attended by their consorts are enshrined at the base of the stupa. (Non-Hindus are not allowed inside Swayambhunath temple) then continues tour into Boudhanath it is the world,s largest stupa and of Tibetan Buddhist Culture in Nepal. Antique shops where you can buy things of your interest relating to Buddhist surrounded the monastery. After Boudhanath your next spot is The Pashupatinath temple stands along the side of Bagmati River. It is the holiest Temple for Hindus. Many people from different part of Asia visit this Temple. Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, is also a site for Hindu cremation. During the festival Shiva Ratri temple crowed by devotees. Afternoon visit Kathmandu durbar squire, Hanuman Dhoka, the ancient royal residential quarter, Mahadev and Parvati Temple, Machhender Bahl-holy place for the Buddhists and Hindus, Temple House of Kumari, the vestal virgin or the living goddess. Walk around the local bazaars then drive to Hotel.
- Day 03: Kathmandu- Chitwan
- Breakfast at hotel than after drive to Chitwan by on A/C car/van/Bus or with rafting trip to Trisuli river about 3 Hrs. We will arrive Chitwan National park around evening time. our Naturelist Guide will brief for the programme and dinner and good night rest.
- Day 04:Chitwan Acitvities:
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning Elephant ride and Jungle Safari can be seen one horn Rhino, birds, bear and Tigers. Full day jungle activities as per itinerary
- Day 05:Chitwan-Lumbini:
- Breakfast & some activities than drive to Lumbini birth place of lord Buddha. Tour to Lumbini including Maya Devi Temple (Buddha's Mothers Temple) visit to sacred pond, Gardens built various countries including Myanmar, Thailand, China, Korea, Germany, France, Nepal, Srilinka, Japan.
- Day 06: LumbiniPokhara:
- After Breakfast drive Pokhara Check in Hotel Visit around Pokhara Lake, boating to Barahi temple in the middle of lake.
- Day 07:Pokhara:
- Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara tour includes drive to several points for different vistas of Himalayan landscape. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides. The Tibetan refugee Camp is another place of interest in Pokhara. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preference. Sightseeing Points: International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan refugee camp, World peace stupa.
- Day 08: Pokhara-Kathmandu-Nagarkot:
- After breakfast Drive to Nagarkot via Kathmandu it takes about 7to 8 Hrs drive.
- Day 09: Nagarkot- Bhaktapur-Kathmandu:
- Wake up call early in the morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise view from your room or from the terrace. After breakfast, we have some free time to enjoy panoramic view of Himalayas and short trek. We have lunch and then drive back to Kathmandu. On the way we do the Sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Sqaure.Bhaktapur Durbar square, the city contains many temples and other architectural showpieces like lion gate, statue of King Bhupatindra Malla, Picture gallery, the golden gate, the palace of 55 windows, batsala temple and bell of barking dogs, the replica of Pashupatinath temple.Free time for shopping in Thamel.
- Day 10: Departure
- Transfer to airport 3 Hrs before to your flight schedule.