Buddhist tour in Nepal, This is one of the very famous itineraries in Nepal, and this tour will provide you the opportunity of knowing about Buddha in detail. Buddha is also known with the name of light of Asia & Buddhism and connects you with the philosophy of peace and prosperity. There are many places combined such as Swayambhunath, Lumbini, Bouddhanath, and Namobuddha etc. You can see the cubical structure here and look the painted eyes of Buddha which is so beautiful. Largest Buddha Stupa is also located here which is highest around the world. Here you will feel the inner connection with Buddha because nature, wind, air, waters each and everything will try to connect you with the positive energy and the energy is persist because of Buddha.
There are many popular places like Kathmandu, Swayambhunath etc. in Nepal which are the most popular place of Buddha and lots of temples and holy places are here to feel and experience his presence. Buddhist tour in Nepal is the very richest tour because it’s connecting you with Lumbini. Lumbini is always on the priority because it comes on the first from the list when Buddhist tour starts. 365 million followers is around the world of Buddha. We cannot say Buddhist tour in Nepal is a religion tour because anyone can come here to feel the powerful and pure soul with inner peace of mind. We head off Nepal especially for few ultimate places like Buddhist tour in Nepal, Kathmandu etc. because these places make Nepal very beautiful, peaceful and attractive. Maintenance of the attraction is required too much and the government of Nepal and local people are helping to maintain it and keep Nepal attractive and beautiful by nature. The Buddhism shows the culture of Nepal even the structure of the temple is much attractive which allures the tourist as well.
So, here we present our 9-day tour package for Buddhist Tour including almost all facilities from source to destination. And surprises will always be there when you come around Buddhist tour in Nepal you will definitely have excited tourist experience. Our purpose is to show you the beauty of Nepal and connect you with its culture and show the value of nature and tradition of the place. So you are always welcome in the city of temple Nepal with attractive structure with us to explore this beauty with great pump and show.
Get ready yourself for Buddhist Tour in Nepal!
- Cost Includes
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Lumbini/Pokhara with Breakfast
- All round-trip and sightseeing as per itinerary by private vehicle
- Driver salary and his expenses
- Cost Excludes
- Guest meals (lunch and dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Guide service
- Air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
- Welcome to the airport and take you to the hotel or accommodation point. Overnight stay at hotel
- Day 2: Explore Bouddhanath, kapan monastery and Swayambhunath Stupa
- Today start with your breakfast and then start to go for traverse historical sites where you will get to see glorious views.
- Day 3: Visit Namobuddha and back to Kathmandu:
- On day 3, we will start heading towards Namobuddha and enjoy with crowd then back to Kathmandu. In Namobuddha, we will also go to Dhulikhel which is a beautiful traditional town where no. of temples, diversity in people and variety of landscapes are found to explore.
- Day 4: Drive to Lumbini (Birth Place of Lord Buddha (Siddhartha)):
- In a day 4 will start drive for the Lumbini which is the birthplace of lord Buddha and enjoy the beauty of this place. In Lumbini, You will feel the power of inner peace of mind and relief soul.
- Day 5: Lumbini Exploration Day:
- Explore the Lumbini and see & touch the various things about Buddha as this is birth place of Buddha and all his belongings are present here which makes us feel that the lord Buddha is present among us.
- Day 6: Drive to Pokhara:
- Pokhara is the clean and beautiful city in Nepal which is full of lakes where you will get to see exciting scenery looks and click here the beautiful captures to save the memorable moments of the city.
- Day 7: Visit Buddhist Gompas and Monasteries in Pokhara
- Visiting in Buddhist gompas is exploring Pilgrimage sites where we will visit world peace stupa and then Malepatan monastery. We will go through Phewa lake where you can enjoy boating also.
- Day 8: Drive Back to Kathmandu:
- Day 8 is the last day of the tour in Buddhist places and you will drive back to Kathmandu for overnight stay at the accommodation provided.
- Day 9: Departure to your destination
- You will be dropped to the airport in our private vehicle at your scheduled time of departure.