Gokyo Lake trekking presents an exceptional chance to witness gigantic Himalayan ranges over 8000m including the highest Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Glacier- the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas.
|Gokyo Lake Trek-Everest|
|March - May/Sept - Nov|
|Hotel and Tea house|
|Group Size||:||Min-1 Max-14|
Gokyo Lake 14-days Trekking Guide Team Adventure trek offers an opportunity to travel around the wonderful destination and its remarkable sight, which is away from your imagination. One of the most noteworthy marks of the trek is the view of wonderful ice edge between Gyachung (2922m) and Cho Oyu located in Khumbu region. The best season to go for Gokyo Lake trek is September to December and February to June and you will be accommodating at lodge during the trek.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Airport transfer to Hotel
- Day 02 : Fly to Kathmandu to Lukla trek to Phakding
- Day 03: Hiking up to Namche bazaar
- Day 04: Rest day Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Hiking up to Dole
- Day 06: Hiking up to Machherma,
- Day 07: Rest day in Machhermo
- Day 08: Hiking up to Gokyo
- Day 09: Early in the morning Hiking up to Gokyo peak
- Day 10: Trek down to Khumjung Village
- Day 11: Trek to Down Manjo
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla
- Day 13: Early in the Morning fly to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Morning Breakfast, Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport
- Airport Pick up and Drops by car/van/bus.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses During the Treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the
- Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Our service charge and government tax
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos, $30 USD per person .
- Your personal Travel insurance. Covers helicopter rescue, medical bill
- Your Personal Equipment for Trekking. (Sleeping bag(-15), down jacket, Trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, Gloves, trekking stick.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- Your all meal Lunch & Dinner while you stay in Kathmandu.
- Local Government tax of 20 USD per person to be paid in Lukla counter directly.
- In the Lukla flight, the luggage of 12 kg is only included. If you have extra baggage, You will have to pay extra per kg Rs 100
- If there is early arrival or late departure other than the trek date, and If you are back to Kathmandu early from the trek due to any problem or rescue, the extra accommodation is not included,
- Your trip includes only one time airport transfer to and by lukla. If you have to return back to hotel again and again go to lukla airport because of weather problem, it will be your additional pay.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter as per your interest, how you are happy with them
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Airport transfer to Hotel As you land at Kathmandu airport, Our Team will wait for you with a play card. S/he will greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02 : Fly to Kathmandu to Lukla trek to Phakding 5hr( alt 2610m). Over Night at Tea House. Early morning drive to Domestic airport, Today we will take a wonderful flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2827m). After 40 minutes, we will land in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Koshi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding. Overnight at Tea House.
- Day 03: Hiking up to Namche bazaar 5hr (alt 3440m) over Night at Tea house. From Phakding, we will move forward with a quite easy ascend to get to Jorsale and walk ahead passing a waterfall. Now, the track settlements are filled with amazing woods of rhododendron, magnolia trees as well as colossal firs. Next, we will stroll to Namche going across some bridges and after that climb moderately hundred meters and walk straight down and with one steeper way up all the way through the wooded region. We will trek for 4 hours today and stay at Tea house.
- Day 04: Rest day Namche Bazaar explore Hiking up to Everest view hotel to see Mt: Everest View (alt 8848m) & Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (alt 6608m) over Night at tea house. This day is to rest at Namche Bazaar to get properly accustomed with the high elevated environment. At Namche, a prosperous village situated in a huge secluded bowl-shaped region, you will have a marvelous experience. And the remarkable sight of the Khumbu mountains like Ama Dablam( 6856m), Thamserku (6608m) as well as immense vistas of Everest will spellbind you. Additionally, we will walk to Thami (3810m) above the splendid Bhote Khola River Valley. We may also visit the Sagarmatha National park to view the protected floras and faunas. Overnight at Tea House.
- Day 05: Hiking up to Dole 5hr (alt 4200m) over Night at Tea house. We will go on hiking from Namche Bazar after resting for a day. Today, our path will move down hill and then we will climb to pass via the Mon La pass before reaching Phortse Tenga. Also, we will pass the rhododendron and birch forest decked out with hanging lichens and mosses. Moving further on from Phortse Tenga, we will ascend to get to Dole. On this day, we will walk for approximately 5 hours, we stay at Tea house.
- Day 06: Hiking up to Machherma, 4hr (alt 4470m) over night at tea house. We will depart from Dole to reach Machherma lying at the height of 4470m. On the way we will notice the stunning valley where the rhododendron woods give way. Significantly, the marvelous vistas of Cho Oyu, Kantega and Thamserku will mesmerize you. On the whole, we will walk for 4 hours today and overnight we will stay at Tea house.
- Day 07: Rest day in Machhermo Explore there over Night at tea house. Today in Machhermo, we will rest again to acclimatize with the high elevated atmosphere. We can also walk around Machherma situated at the height of 4470m. The place hides the tale of the ‘yeti’ which killed three yaks and wounded a Sherpa girl in 1974. Overnight we will stay at Tea house.
- Day 08: Hiking up to Gokyo 5hr (alt 4790m) over Night at tea house. This is one of the significant days of the trek. In addition, you will go by Gokyo RI lying at the elevation of 4750m. Today we will ramble for approximately 4 hours. Additionally, we will pass from side to side with Pangka and later we will walk on the messy, risky moraines of Ngozumpa Glacier – the major glacier in Nepal. We will also get to witness the sequence of stunning greenish-blue Gokyo Lake. We will be enchanted by varied scenery of the Gokyo Valley as adjacent peaks flanking Tibet and Cho Oyu can be noted. We will after that get to to the second lake of stunning Gokyo which will completely enthrall you. At the shore lying on the east, we can notice the settlement of Gokyo. We will trek for roughly 5 hours today. Overnight at teahouse.
- Day 09: Early in the morning Hiking up to Gokyo peak 3hr alt(5360m) from there you we will see Excellent view of Mt: Everest & Makalu & back to down Gokyo, trek to down Dole over Night at tea house On this day we will hike up to Gokyo Peak taking around 3 hours and reach at an elevation of 5360m. From the peak, we can witness the striking panorama of Mt. Everest, Makalu etc. Then we will walk back moving downward to reach Gokyo again. We will trek further down to reach Dole. Overnight at teahouse.
- Day 10: Trek down to Khumjung Village 6hr alt (3780m) over Night at tea house We will on this day trek to Khumjung village set at the elevation of 3780m. Dole actually blooms strikingly especially during the spring time with numerous flowers. Walking further, we will reach to hidden valley, Khumjung village, one of the most important villages of the Everest Region. Here we will make a trip to Khumjung monastery and also see the sights of the surroundings village occupied by Sherpa people. Overnight at teahouse.
- Day 11: Trek to Down Manjo 5hr, alt (2835m) over Night at tea house We will leave Khumjung village and after that the way moves to Syangboche runway which rewards us with a charming peak views. Also, we will walk to Thame village. As we depart from Thami, we will walk across the Bhote Khola by means of a bridge. We will after that walk all the way from side to side with the area of Thamo and get there at Namche Bazaar. Walking down, we will cross the large suspension bridge above the Dudh Kosi River and then pass all the way through Jorsale to get to Manjo. Overnight at Tea House.
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla 5hr alt (2840m) over night at tea house. This is the last day of the trek. We will walk ahead from Manjo to get to Lukla that is situated at the altitude of 2840mtaking approximately 5 hours. Here we will celebrate the success of our trek. Overnight at Tea House.
- Day 13: Early in the Morning fly to Kathmandu over Night at Hotel. Early in the morning, we will fly to Kathmandu on this day. After that, we will transfer to our hotel in Kathmandu. Rest of the day to explore around Kathmandu if any remaining. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 14: Morning Breakfast, Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport Today is the last day of the trek in Nepal. Our representative will help you to drive to the airport for the departure.