Gosaikunda Lake and Gosain Kunda is a very popular alpine freshwater lake and situated in Nepal. Ultimate, outstanding, amazing, kind of feeling will be here during trekking tour. If you love adventure and love to travel adventure places then Gosaikunda Lake is one of the very best options to choose from. The 6-hour drives start from starting to end during trekking. This is the holy site lake of both Hindus and Buddhism. This is a well known sacred lake which is situated in Langtang National park with altitude near about 4380 meters. This is a Hindu’s religious place which believes in Lord Shiva. All most all holy books such as Vishnu Puran, Bhagvat Puran, Mahabharata, and Ramayana is having the relation with Gosainkunda origin.
The most popular place near of the Gosaikunda Lake is an occasion of Janai Purnima and also Gaijatra. You will feel a beautiful atmosphere during the trekking and traverse that place. Beautiful scenic sites and views are surrounding around Gosaikunda Lake. And here around 108 lakes are available and you can visit the same during this tour. Some popular names of aforesaid mentioned lakes are Ganesh Kunda, Dudh Kunda, Saraswati Kunda, Surya Kunda, Bhairab Kunda, Nag Kunda, and Jageshwar Kunda etc. These all lakes are very beautiful and gives the overwhelming feelings. Gosaikunda Lake is an important thing of religious aspects around the world.
For you, during the Gosaikunda Lake, we are here to arrange all facilities from accommodation to food etc. and will be provided with the expert tour guide and trek expert. Gosaikunda Lake is a part of Nepal and it is an amazing place for travel. If you plan to tour of Gosaikunda Lake then your decision is correct. Here you can feel the beauty of nature and the peaceful happiness. Tent facility, food facility, water facility, medical facility etc. all would be provided by us in this 6 days tour package.
Thousand of the people are interested in trekking this Gosaikunda Lake because it’s a one of very beautiful and holy lakes. Near of Gosaikunda Lake, lots of some small lakes are present which makes it more beautiful. There are wide ranges of endangered species are present which are so allure. In every year lots of people are coming for visiting this place and enjoy here. You can enjoy this place with family, friends and other specials. In below some of daily schedule and highlights are present for the consideration of the trip aspirants:
- Cost Includes
- Airport Transfers
- Trekking guide
- Porters (2 trekkers=1 porter)
- Kathmandu to Dhunche to Kathmandu by Local bus
- Tims and Permit
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation with all meals during trekking
- Cost Excludes
- Private vehicle
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Health insurance of trekkers
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhunche
- In morning you will be picked up from airport to the accommodation and then the adventure starts along with introduction to guide to 118 km. mountain road drive to Dhunche from Kathmandu via Trisuli Bazar and overnight stay at Dhunche.
- Day 02: Trek to Chandanbari
- On day 2, trekking to Chandanbari will commence which is a dissent uphill trek of the duration of about 6-7 hours. The trekking would be uphill here.
- Day 03: Trek to Gosaikunda lake
- Early morning trekking to Gosaikunda the holy lake where you got to visit Surya Kunda, Saraswoti Kunda, Bhairab kunda, Etc., and worship in the holy lake Gosaikunda. You will got to see the breathtaking and glorious mountain views of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, etc which make you felt that you are in heaven. Overnight stay at this place.
- Day 04: Back to Chandanbari
- On this day, you will trek back to Chandanbari while making some memorable moments and overnight stay at Chandanbari.
- Day 05: From Chandanbari to Dhunche back
- Early morning you will trek Back to Dhunche and the trekking would be downhill here.
- Day 06: To Kathmandu and final departure
- You will drive back to Kathmandu at your accommodation from where you will be dropped at airport at your scheduled time of departure.