This tour incorporates some of best sightseeing attractions in Kathmandu valley: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Dhulikhel..
World Sight Journey offer Special Package Trip Kathmandu Nagarkot Dhulikhel Tour, The great civilizations of Kathmandu valley have over the years left a marvelous legacy in architecture, sculpture, painting, metal work, literature, music and dance. Swayambhunath and Boudhnath are the two great stupas whose origins are lost in time, where monasteries are achant with prayer, where prayer wheels whir and the gongs call the Gods to earth. Pashupatinath, a large, gilded, three-tiered temple dedicated to Lord Shiva was built in 1696 on the banks of the sacred Bagmati river. The cremation grounds lie behind the temple complex. Fantastic for sunrise views, villages of Dhulikhel and Nagarkot set on hilltops, 30kms approx. east from Kathmandu are famous for scenic views of the snowy ranges from Cho-Oyu in the east to Himalchuli in the west.
- Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu
- Day 02: Explore Kathmandu and Nagarkot Overnight
- Day 03: Hike to Dhulikhel
- Day 04: Departure
- All transportation on a private vehicle
- Guided sightseeing
- Guide and Driver Salary
- Accommodation on hotel on Breakfast basis
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping (Tips)
- Insurance of any thing
- Foods/ Beverages except Breakfast
- Day 01 : Welcome to Kathmandu
- Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel in Thamel Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. Overnight in Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Explore full day of Kathmandu Sightseeing and Nagarkot Overnight
- Today after breakfast we will organize a guided city tour where you get to discover several historical, cultural and spiritual attractions of Kathmandu. You will be seeing the world heritage sites like historical Kathmandu Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of lord Pashupatinath, Buddhist pilgrimage Swoyambhunath (famous by the name of Monkey temple among tourists) and Boudhanath Shrine. You will be amazed to see the culture, tradition and lifestyle of people living in Kathmandu valley. Then we drive to Nagarkot for the best vantage point to view the peaks from the Annapurnas to Everest, the peaks seem no more than a day's walk away. Overnight at Nagarkot.
- Day 3. Trek to Dhulikhel
- Early morning sunrise from Nagarkot is regarded as the best option. Usually the weather is clear in the morning and you are able to see the mountain views more distinctly. After having breakfast we trek to the ancient city of Dhulikhel which has been an important trading center on the ancient commercial route linking Nepal to Tibet. Since time immemorial, people of Nepal travel to Tibet to bring home salt and gold. In the present days Dhulikhel is the administrative center of Kavrepalanchok District. We drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 4: Final Departure
- Today, you take the returning flight to your hometown. Our representatives will assist you to reach the airport. You return to your home with an unforgettable travel experience in Nepal.