Mountain Hike Nepal offers a blended natural and cultural package including all the highlights of the 2 major cities in Nepal while experiencing the natural diversity of the country. Explore the mysterious culture, natural beauty and spiritualism ..
|Airport||Tribhuvan International Airport|
|Group Size||:||Min-1 Max-14|
Avis Tour Nepal offers a blended natural and cultural package including all the highlights of the 2 major cities in Nepal while experiencing the natural diversity of the country. Explore the mysterious culture, natural beauty and spiritualism found only in Nepal as you explore temples, hike along beautiful mountain scenery and immerse yourself in the local ethnic way of life while gaining a greater understand about life in this charming country. Ride an elephant while spotting tigers, visit a living Goddess, explore the ancient royal palace and enjoy the views of the Himalayas atop a peaceful mountain monastery to ensure you get the most out of your trip.
Day 1:Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 3:Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 5:Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 7:Pokhara to Nagarkot
Day 8:Nagarkot to kathmandu via Bhaktapur
Airport Pick up and drops by private Transport
Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast
Tourist standard Hotel in Chitwan for 2 nights with breafkast/lunch/dinner and jungle actitvities
Tourist standard Hotel in Pokhara for 2 nights with
Tourist standard Hotel in Nagarkot for 1 night with breakfast
All round trip (Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara-Nagarkot-Kathmandu) and All sightseeing as mention in itinerary by private transport
Driver salary, allowance,meal and accommodation
Transport fuel, insurance , parking fee and overnight charges
AC uses in vehicle will cost extra
Lunch and Dinner other than Breakfast
Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls
Services other than specified.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu:
- Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check in and manage for your accommodation. Overnight in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu city tour
- After an early breakfast, you are ready to do sightseeing tour in 4 major places in Kathmandu – Swoyambhunath (Monkey temple), Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and Kathmandu durbar squire. We begin today’s sightseeing tour with a visit to Swoyambhunath a 2500-year old site where, it is believed, the Radiant Lotus of the valley-mythology, settled when the water was drained by Manjushri, the god of Wisdom. The 5 dhyani Buddha’s attended by their consorts are enshrined at the base of the stupa. (Non-Hindus are not allowed inside Swayambhunath temple) then continues tour into Boudhanath it is the world,s largest stupa and of Tibetan Buddhist Culture in Nepal. Antique shops where you can buy things of your interest relating to Buddhist surrounded the monastery. After Boudhanath your next spot is The Pashupatinath temple stands along the side of Bagmati River. It is the holiest Temple for Hindus. Many people from different part of Asia visit this Temple. Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, is also a site for Hindu cremation. During the festival Shiva Ratri temple crowed by devotees. Afternoon visit Kathmandu durbar squire, Hanuman Dhoka, the ancient royal residential quarter, Mahadev and Parvati Temple, Machhender Bahl-holy place for the Buddhists and Hindus, Temple House of Kumari, the vestal virgin or the living goddess. Walk around the local bazaars then drive to Hotel.
- DAY 03: DRIVE TO CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK (5 Hrs)
- After breakfast we will drive out of Kathmandu valley. The road snakes through the scenic mountainous region with Himalayan backdrop to Chitwan. A private car with an experienced driver makes the journey pleasant. Chitwan National park is the last undisturbed vestiges of gangetic plains. Check in the hotel in the vicinity of Chitwan National Park and join activities like village tour, visit to Elephant breeding center and bird watching.
- DAY 04: CHITWAN JUNGLE SAFARI
- In the morning, go for an elephant back safari inside the Chitwan Jungle. Scrumptious breakfast will be waiting for us at the lodge. After breakfast, give a bath to the elephant. We will be scheduled for activities like bird watching, jungle walk, canoe ride to spot crocodiles etc. In the evening enjoy cultural dance presented by locals.
- DAY 05: DRIVE TO POKHARA (5 Hrs) | PHEWA LAKESIDE WALK
- After breakfast we will leave the plain of Chitwan and drive north towards mountains again. Vantage points on this section of highway offers picturesque view of Himalayan peaks atop verdant hills drained by cascading white water. Pokhara appears as amphitheater of mountains with lofty snow peaks towards north. Later we will explore Phewa Lake, the biggest of three lakes in pokhara.
- DAY 06: POKHARA TOUR
- Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara tour includes drive to several points for different vistas of Himalayan landscape. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides. The Tibetan refugee Camp is another place of interest in Pokhara. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preference. Sightseeing Points: International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan refugee camp, World peace stupa.
- DAY 07: Pokhara-Nagarkot
- After Breakfast we drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated at 32 km east of Kathmandu and at an altitude of 2175 m above sea level, Nagarkot is a popular destination for the view of sunrise and sunset and panoramic view of Himalayas including Mount Everest.
- DAY 08: Nagarkot-Kathmandu
- Wake up call early in the morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise view from your room or from the terrace. After breakfast, we have some free time to enjoy panoramic view of Himalayas and short trek. We have lunch and then drive back to Kathmandu. On the way we do the Sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Sqaure.Bhaktapur Durbar square, the city contains many temples and other architectural showpieces like lion gate, statue of King Bhupatindra Malla, Picture gallery, the golden gate, the palace of 55 windows, batsala temple and bell of barking dogs, the replica of Pashupatinath temple.
- DAY 09 : Kathmandu
- Free for adequate personal activities till departure transfer from hotel to the International Airport.