Mukti and Nath. Mukti means Salvation or Nirvana and Nath mean god or Master. Mukti Holds grate significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent…
|March - May/Sept - Nov|
|Hotel and Tea house|
|Group Size||:||Min-1 Max-14|
Mukti and Nath. Mukti means Salvation or Nirvana and Nath mean god or Master. Mukti Holds grate significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Muktinath This Sanskrit name itself has religious overtone and a sort of emotional ring to it for the devout Hindus. The name is synthesis of two words - (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha (Freedom) from the cycle of birth and rebirth. It is an ardent wish or a dream if you may say, of every Hindu to get Mukti-Nirvana from this cycle taking births over and over again. It is belief of the Hindus that this world is "MAYA" (an illusion) and the earliest one gets out of it the better and a visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal. Since then it called Muktinath.The Hindus call it Muktichhetra (Place of salvation) is one of the four religious sites. Many Shaligrams (Ammonite) found here are considered by Hindu as incarnation of lord Vishnu and worship them. According to Hindu Myth lord Vishnu turned into Shaligram because of Brinda's Curse.This place is opened through out the year but especially in Rishitarpani, Ram Nawami, and Bijay Dashami thousands of pilgrims gather here to celebrate the festival.
- Day 01 : Kathmandu arrival
- Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara - 6 hrs
- Day 03 : Fly to Jomsom (15mins) and drive to Muktinath (1:30hrs) - Jomsom.
- Day 04 : Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara City Tour.
- Day 05 : Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 06 : Final Departure
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu/Pokhara and Jomsom with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara by Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu /Pokhara/ Kathmandu by tourist coach.
- Pokhara/ Jomsom/ Pokhara flight fare.
- Jomsom/ Muktinath / Jomsom by Jeep.
- Muktinath permit.
- ACAP fee, Tims card
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- International Airfare
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Jomsom.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Welcome to the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. You will be welcomed by our representative on your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Later, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
- You have breakfast being of the early morning. This morning you will be drive to Pokhara (200km), departure at 7:00 AM, approximately six hours away by tourist coach. En route, you could find Trisuli River, it is very famous for Himalayan wild river rafting and also you can find Manakamana temple , The deity is one of the manifestations of the Hindu Goddess Bhagwati who is believed to have the power to fulfill wishes. It is one of the most popular pilgrimage sites in Nepal. You will be arriving late afternoon at Pokhara. Pokhara is tourist's paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with mountains. You can observe views to the north across the hills and Phewa Tal (lake) to the white peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges it is most beautiful Himalayan panoramas in the world. You can also fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara which takes about 25 minutes.
- You have breakfast being of the early morning. This morning you will be fly to Jomsom approx.15 minutes flights, Hotel Check In, then walk around 20 minutes to reach at Jeep Station and drive to Muktinath by local sharing jeep (1.30 hrs) along the Kaligandaki river. To reach at Muktinath Temple needs to walk ascending around 30 mins. Those who can’t walk can hire a motor bike by paying extra to bike driver. Muktinath is god of Salvation; it holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Muktinath (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha, have holy bath on 108 waterspouts, name of “Muktidhara”. & Holy bath in Mukti Kunda (2 Kunda in front of Temple), Hindu devotees take bath under chilled water of 108 waterspouts “Muktidhara” & Mukti Kunda, its believing that it brings them salvation, Have Darshan and worship to Muktinath Temple drive back to Jomsom by jeep Overnight Stay at Jomsom.
- In this morning you will be fly back to Pokhara, Pick up from Airport and transfer to Hotel. After Breakfast proceed to Pokhara city sightseeing places to visit like: Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara tour includes drive to several points for different vistas of Himalayan landscape. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides. The Tibetan refugee Camp is another place of interest in Pokhara. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preference. Sightseeing Points: International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan refugee camp, World peace stupa.
- You have breakfast being of the early morning. Then drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist coach, which takes about six hours. While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, En route, you could enjoy the mountain views, green sceneries, rice terrace fields, vegetable fields and people being engaged in their daily life activities. From Naubishe you climb up to Thankot, the gateway to capital city. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 25 minutes
- After breakfast you will have some free time until the time to leave the international airport for your final departure.