Muktinath a beautiful place in Nepal and around of it there are lots of temples are present such as Pashupatinath Temple, Muktinath Temple, Manakamana Temple. Some other iconic sightseeing near Muktinath is Kathmandu and Pokhara, Swyambhunath Stupa and many more. Muktinath is situated near about altitude of 3,710 meters at the Himalaya. Muktinath is famous as the sacred place for Hindus & Buddhists. And this place is also known by the name of Mukti Kshetra. Our Muktinath tour is of 7 days with full of enjoyment and this tour definitely boost your energy. The main focus of this Muktinath tour is to provide the comfortable visit for the tourist to Muktinath Temple which is a famous devoted point of Nepal.
Muktinath Temple is one of the well known temple devoted to Mukti and Nath. The word Mukti dedicated to “Salvation or Nirvana” and the Nath word dedicated to “God or Master”, the word Muktinath is a Sanskrit word which connected to soul with god and this is the sign of spiritual people. There are many myths which are connected to this Muktinath Temple according to Hindus and Buddhists. Well, the Pagoda style Muktinath Temple having the symbol which is religion symbiosis between both of the Hindus and Buddhists. And Hindu and Buddhists have the different myths and different values about this temple.
Mukti Kunda, Mukti Dhara, Jwala Mai Temple, Mharme Lha Khang Gompa, Swaminarayan, Shaligram and many more places are beautiful attraction places near Muktinath. The Muktinath is a most iconic place and here you can see ultimate historical things like a fossil, old structured temple etc.
We assure you that Muktinath tour will be amazing and memorable for you because you will get to feel the attraction of the place between nature. Various old things you can enjoy here. We will provide 7 days Muktinath tour here and the tour will be awesome for you. If we talk about Nepal then the Nepal is so cool and Holy place for the traverse. Muktinath is an amazing part of the Nepal and lots of temples are around of it where you can visit & explore the traditional culture of the place. We are here to take care of our each and every tourist.
So, get ready to experience with us the traditional culture of this beautiful place with full peace and inner joy and explore the Muktinath in our tour package of 7 days to make it in the list of one of your memorable tours.
- Cost Includes
- Airport Transfer
- Hotel in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Jomsom including breakfast
- Pokhara to jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- Kathmandu to pokhara to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu and pokhara city tour by private vehicle
- Jomsom to muktinath to jomsom by sharing jeep (if needed private will cost extra)
- Driver salary and his expenses
- Cost Excludes
- Guest lunch and dinner
- Any kind of permit or entrance fees
- Int`l flight tickets
- Personal expense’s
- Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu and transfers to hotel.
- Day 02 : Full day Visit Patan Durbar square, Swyambhunath Stupa , Pashupatinath & Boudhanath Stupa.
- Day 03 : Kathmandu – Pokhara– (8 hours including Mankamana visit): After breakfast at Kathmandu departure to Pokhara by private vehicle. On the way visit Mankamana Devi’s Temple by Cable Car. After lunch at Mankamana proceeds to Pokhara.
- Day 04 : Pokhara – Jomsom (2800m) – Muktinath (3710m) - Jomsom: After breakfast, transfer to Pokhara domestic airport, fly to Jomsom (about 20minuets). After a short refresh at Jomsom, drive to Muktinath (one and half hour) by Jeep. Ritual activities and Pooja with holy bath. At late Afternoon drive back to Jomsom.
- Day 05: Jomsom – Pokhara: After breakfast at Jomsom hotel, short walk to Domestic airport. Board and fly to Pokhara. Arrival transfer to hotel. After a short refreshment start valley sightseeing including; Devi’s fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Int'l Mountain Museum, Vindhyawashini Temple, White River (Seti Gorge) & Regional Museum. After sightseeing an hour boating on Phewa Lake. Rest of the day is free for explore around Lakeside Market.
- Day 06 : Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 07 : Departure: